Allied has the H07RN-F cable you need
H07RN-F cable is heavy duty Neoprene cable, used in a wide range of applications. It is suitable for both dry and humid environments and can withstand medium mechanical stress. See full specs below and use our Quick RFQ form (right) to get pricing from one of Allied's experienced sales reps within 24 business hours.
H07RN-F Cable - Harmonized Heavy-Duty Neoprene Cordage
View full H07RN-F cable specifications here.
- Conductor Material: Stranded bare copper
- Conductor Stranding: 2 to 5 conductors, stranded in layers
- Insulation Material: Synthetic rubber
- Jacket Material: Synthetic rubber
- Available Sizes: Wide range of sizes from 18 AWG to 550 MCM
- Temperature Range: -25°C to +60°C
- Nominal Voltage: Uo/U 450/750 volts
- Outstanding Features:
- RoHS compliant
- High mechanical loading capacity
- Harmonized to European standards
Why Make Allied Your #1 Source For Harmonized H07RN-F Cable?
- Low, competitive pricing on H07RN-F cable
- $50 million inventory
- Value-added services: striping, custom print, special packaging, etc.
- $50 order minimum - lowest in the industry
- Personal service
- ISO 9001:2008 certified