RG174 Low Loss Cable
50 Ohm Cable
Wireless Radio Frequency Cable
RG 174 Low Loss Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Rating: 80°C
- RF100A or RF100LL
- Foam HDPE Insulated Cable meets NEC Type CMR and CEC Type CMG FT4
- 50 Ohm Cable
RG 174 Low Loss Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation: Solid Polyethylene or Foam High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Jacket: PVC
- Shielding: Beldfoil (100% Coverage) and Tinned Copper Braid Shield (90-93% Coverage)
Wireless RF Cable Applications:
- Type RG 174 Low Loss Wireless RF Transmission Cable with solid polyethylene insulation is suitable for aerial applications when supported by a messenger wire.
- RG174 Cable also can be used in commercial applications.