Expandable Braided Sleeving
Expandable Braided Sleeving Approvals:
- UL recognized
- CSA approved
- RoHS Available
Expandable Braided Sleeving Features:
- Good for lightweight, flexible routing
- High abrasion and cut-through resistance
- Guaranteed rot-free and fungus-proof
- Open weave allows for a great range of expansion of the sleeving diameter, thus ensuring ease of installation and gripping action over a wide range of shapes and sizes.
- Prevents condensation
Expandable Braided Sleeving Applications:
- Expandable sleeving is an ideal protective sleeve for pneumatic hoses, hydraulic lines and highly polished or threaded machine parts.
- Wire Bundling and Harnessing
- Cut-Resistant Covering For Wire, Cable and Hoses
- Jacket for Flat Cable
Expandable Braided Sleeving Properties:
- Operational Temperature Range: -70ºC to +125ºC
- Physical Properties: Withstands short term exposure to 230ºC
- Chemical Properties: Expandable Braided Sleeving is not affected by most chemical environments and common solvents (Freon, detergents, soaps, bleaches and water).
- Fungus Resistance: No Growth on expandable braided sleeving
Looking for Sleeving that meets MIL-I-631 spec? Alpha's FIT Expandable Braided Polyester Sleeving GRP-110