LMR 100A / LMR 100 Cable
Flexible Low Loss Communications Coaxial Cable
LMR 100A / LMR 100 Cable Applications:
- LMR 100A / LMR 100 cable may be used as a drop-in replacement for RG316 cable / RG174 cable.
- LMR 100 cable uses standard connectors (view LMR 100 cable connectors here).
- As stated in LMR 100 specifications, these cables are ideal for short antenna feeder runs and jumper assemblies in wireless communications systems.
- LMR 100A coax cable may be used for any application (ex. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring easily-routed, low-loss RF cable.
- Depending on the part, LMR 100 cables are available for indoor/outdoor and indoor/outdoor-riser (CMR rated parts) applications.
- See individual LMR 100 specifications for full details.
LMR 100A / LMR 100 Specifications & Construction:
- Inner Conductor: Solid Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Polyethylene (PE)
- Outer Conductor: Aluminum Tape
- Outer Braid: Tinned Copper
LMR 100A / LMR 100 Specifications & Ratings:
- Installation: -40°C to 85°C
- Storage: -70°C to 85°C
- Operating: -40°C to 85°C
LMR 100A / LMR 100 Cable Features & Benefits:
- Flexibility & Bending: LMR 100A / LMR 100 cable features a flexible outer conductor, allowing the tightest bend radius of any cable of similar size and performance.
- Low Loss: Lowest loss of any flexible cable; comparable loss to semirigid hard-line cables
- RF Shielding: 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB) - multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor is rated conservatively at 90 dB
- Weatherability: Designed for outdoor exposure; UV resistant; life expectancy over 20 years
See chart below and individual LMR 100 specifications for more info.