M17/113-RG316 Coaxial Cable
M17/113-RG316 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- This mil-spec coax cable is used for high frequency signal transmission.
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: 38 Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Type IX per MIL-C-17
M17/113-RG316 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +200°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,200
- M17 Test Frequency: .05 - 3 GHz Swept
- RG Cable Equivalent: RG316 Cable
According to M17/113-RG316 spec, this cable will have splices. If continuous lengths are needed, please ask.
Watch our RG316 Cable Video on YouTube