TYPE SJ Cord
TYPE SJ Cable
60°C 300 Volt UL/CSA
Please note that SJ has been superseded by SJOOW. Unlike SJ Cord, SJOOW features oil resistant insulation and an oil resistant outer jacket. Any SJ parts entered for RFQs will be quoted as SJOOW.
Type SJ Cord Construction:
Conductor: Fully annealed stranded bare copper conductors per ASTM B-174
- Insulation: Premium-grade, color-coded Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber (EPDM)
- Jacket: Rubber
- Jacket Color: Black
Type SJ Cord Ratings & Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +60°C
- Voltage Rating: 300 volts
- UL: UL Flexible Cord: UL Subject 62
- CSA: CSA Flexible Cord - C22.2-49
- RoHS Compliant
Type SJ Cord Applications:
Type SJ Cable is designed for use in portable tools and equipment, portable appliances, small motors and associated machinery.
Type SJ Cord Features:
Type SJ Cable features good flexibility in low temperatures, and it is suitable for use in conditions where the cord is not subject to acid, grease, oil, or solvents.