RG188 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 1,200
RG188 Specifications and Construction:
- Inner Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Outer Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: PTFE Type VIIA per MIL-C-17
RG188 Cable Applications:
- RG188 coaxial cable can be used in direct burial applications. RG-188a may also be used in high temperature applications, data transmission applications, and communication systems that require higher sequences and lower attenuation.
Per specification, RG188a cable will have splices. If continuous lengths are needed, please ask.