PV Wire, Photovoltaic Wire
XLPE Solar Wire with Bare Copper Conductors
UL 4703, UL 44, VW-1, RHW-2
Solar PV Wire (600V) Construction:
- Conductor: Stranded bare copper conductor per ASTM B-3, B-8.
- Insulation: Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
- Colors: Black, Green, White, Red. Print on one side with a contrasting ink. An extruded stripe and other colors are available upon request.
Solar Cable Characteristics:
- Temperature Range:
- -40°C to 90°C Wet
- -40°C to 105°C Dry
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 600V
- Sunlight Resistant
- Gasoline and Oil-Resistant II
Solar Wire (600V) Ratings:
- UL Type PV (overall) UL 4703
- UL 44
- UL RHW-2 600V Direct Burial
- RoHS Compliant
- Passes UL VW-1 Flame Test
Solar Cable Applications:
- Solar power applications that require 600 volt rating.
- Grounded interconnection in solar power systems.
- Ungrounded photovoltaic systems.
Additional Solar Cable Options:
- Available in 7 or 19 stranded versions as well as tinned copper.