InfinitiFlex™ SOOW CABLE
2 AWG - 8 AWG
-40°C to 90°C
SOOW Cable, 2 AWG to 8 AWG Construction:
- Conductors: Bare, annealed copper
- Separator (when used): A paper tape is applied between the conductor and insulation to facilitate stripping.
- Insulation: Color coded synthetic rubber oil and water resistant
|No of Cond.
||Black, White, Green*
||Black, White, Red, Green*
||Black, White, Red, Orange, Green*
|*Green Conductor is for Grounding Purposes only
- Cabling: Conductors are assembled round with fillers as needed
- Jacket: Black Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE)
SOOW Cable, 2 AWG to 8 AWG Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +90°C
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
SOOW Cable, 2 AWG to 8 AWG Features:
- SOOW Cord is resistant to water, abrasion, oils, and solvents. SOOW Cord also features good tensile strength, elongation and aging characteristics.
SOOW Cable, 2 AWG to 8 AWG Standards:
- MSHA flame resistance for mining applications
- NEC Article 400
- RoHS Compliant
- While these sizes of SOOW Cable are not UL Listed and CSA Certified, the option is available.
SOOW Cable, 2 AWG to 8 AWG Applications:
Designed for hard usage with:
- Portable tools
- Portable appliances
- Small motors and associated machinery