STO Cable, STOW Cable
60ºC 600 Volt
Electrical Marine Wire
STO Cable / STOW Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 18 through 6 AWG fully annealed stranded bare copper. Flexible, bunch-stranded per UL-62.
- STO Cable / STOW Cable Insulation: Premium-grade, color-coded Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
|No. of Cond.
||Black, White, Green*
||Black, White, Red, Green*
||*Green conductor is used for grounding purposes only.
- Cabling: Conductors are assembled round with fillers as needed. A seperator is applied over the assembly.
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) per UL-62
STO Cable / STOW Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40ºC to 60ºC
- Voltage Rating: 600 volts
STO Cable / STOW Cable Applications:
- Designed for extra hard usage with heavy tools, equipment, portable lights and power extensions.
STO Cable / STOW Cable Features:
- Oil-resistant jacket
- STO & STOW Electrical Marine Wire Resists: Oils, Acids, Alkalies, Ozone