PVC Automotive Wire
-50ºC to 80ºC
Trailer Cable Description:
- Trailer cable can be used for automotive trailers, trucks, or applications that need good resistance to weather, oil and grease. Cable's inner conductors are stranded copper and color-coded for identification purposes with a PVC jacket.
Trailer Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Stranded copper
- Insulation: Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
- Jacket Option: TPE may be substituted for PVC for applications with extremely low temperature requirements.
- Normal color code: 1-Red, 2-White, 3-Black, 4-Green, 5-Yellow, 6-Blue
- Trailer cable is available in additional configurations. Ask your salesperson if you don't see the construction you need.