Silicone Rubber Cable
UL 4535 Cable
High Temperature Wire
Silicone Cable, UL 4535 Specifications and Approvals:
- UL Specification: AWM Style 4535 150°C 600V
- CSA Specification: AWM I/II A 150°C 600V FT1 FT2
Silicone Rubber Cable, UL 4535 Construction:
- Conductor: Multiple tinned copper conductors, stranded in layers
- Insulation: Besilen® EI2
- Jacket Material: Besilen® EM9
- Jacket Color: Reddish brown
- Color Code: Up to 5 conductors colored from 6 conductors black conductors with consecutive numbers from 3 conductors a green-yellow earth wire
- Size: Constructions available from 20 AWG to 2 AWG
Silicone Cable, UL 4535 Technical Data:
- Voltage Rating: 600 volts
- Minimum Bending Radius:
- Fixed Installation:
- < 12mm = 3 x O.D.
- > 12mm = 4 x O.D.
- Free Movement:
- < 12mm = 5 x O.D.
- > 12mm = 6 x O.D.
- Radiation Resistance: 2 x 107 cJ/kg
- Temperature Range:
- DIN VDE:
- Static: -40ºC/+180ºC
- Flexing: -25ºC/+180ºC
- Short-time use: +250ºC
- Burning Characteristics: Flame retardant and self-extinguishing
- Corrosivity: No development of corrosive conflagration gases
UL 4535 Silicone Rubber Cable Applications:
- UL 4535 Cable is recommended for applications with high temperatures, strong UV light and mechanical abuse, including applications in foundries, steel mills, and glass factories. It may also be used in baking equipment, burners, and in heating and lighting systems. This high temperature silicone rubber cable is also suitable for use anywhere salt water is present and/or high temperature processes are utilized.