Who is Sumitomo Electric?
Sumitomo Electric is a manufacturer of heat shrink tubing products for a wide range of industries. Their products are used in the automotive, aerospace, appliance, communications, electronics, medical, and transit industries. This company also produces power cables and electronic wiring products.
Is Allied Wire and Cable an Authorized Distributor of Sumitomo Electric products?
Yes! An Authorized Distributor is a stocking distributor designated by Sumitomo Electric as one of the approved outlets for their products, including heat shrink tubing and solder sleeve products. AWC can provide you with low, competitive pricing on their products.
What products does Sumitomo Electric manufacture?
Some of Sumitomo Electric’s main product lines include:
- SUMITUBE®— Heat Shrink Tubing
- STS— Solder Device
- SUMIMARK®— Marking System
Which Sumitomo products does Allied Wire and Cable stock?
Allied Wire and Cable carries many of Sumitomo Electric's Heat Shrink Tubing products.
More specifically, products include:
- General Purpose Flexible Polyolefin: A2, B2, B3(3X), B2(4XC), F2(Z), F5(Z), & A4
- Flexible Thin Wall: F4(Z)
- Semi-Rigid Polyolefin: B8 & D
- Dual Wall Polyolefin: W3B2, W3B2 (4X), W3C, 02B2, 02C, and W5DL
- Special Purpose: FE3 Viton Heat Shrink Tubing, R10 Neoprene Heat Shrink, R120, K, K2, K3, KH200/KH200 (TW), and KH230/KH230(TW)
*All links included above are to "Applicable Standard" specification tubing on our website. If you are purchasing tubing and require exact Sumitomo part numbers, please specify "Sumitomo" on your RFQ form.
What if I can't find a specific Sumitomo Electric product in AWC's catalog?
Call one of our experienced sales reps at 800-828-9473. As an Authorized Distributor, we can help you find any Sumitomo product you need.
To learn more about Sumitomo Electric, visit their website.