Allied Wire stocks M16878/11 Wire.
Allied carries the largest inventory of M16878/11
Type K, which means you get the cable you need when you want it. M16878/11 wire is now classified under NEMA HP4 and can be used as a military or commercial lead wire for electronic equipment, computer back panels, ovens, drying rooms, and motor leads.
M16878/11 Wire Features
- Conductor: Tinned Copper Conductor (Silver-Coated Copper also available)
- Insulation: Extruded FEP, .010 Nominal Wall Insulation Thickness
- Temperature Rating: -55°C to +150°C
- Voltage Rating: 600V
- Available Gauges: 8-32 AWG
- Available Customization Services: Custom Printing, Striping, Cut & Strip andTwisting
- Custom Lengths Available!
Save BIG on M16878/11 wire!
Because we buy our M16878/11 Wire in bulk from the factories, we can pass our savings on to YOU! You can rest easy knowing that you are getting the best price without wasting time with others who are overpriced.
"Why Should I Choose Allied?"
- With Allied Wire & Cable, you will enjoy the personalized service you deserve with a dedicated sales person and no automated phone systems.
- All 48 in Less than 48 - With stocking facilities across the country, Allied is proud to offer 2-day shipping to any location in the continental US.
- In By One, Consider it Done! - If you place an order on stock items by 1pm EST, it will ship out same day….and if we don't ship by our guidelines, we'll pay the freight.