Allied Wire stocks M16878/16 Wire.
Allied carries the largest inventory of M16878/16 Type LX, which means you get the cable you need when you want it. NEMA HP5 Type LX M16878/16 wire is meant for use as a small diameter hook-up wire for electronic applications. It passes UL's VW-1 Flame Test, and is not barred from use in shipboard or aerospace applications.
M16878/16 Wire Features
- Conductor: Soft Annealed Tinned Copper
- Insulation: Extruded, Cross-Linked Polyethylene
- Temperature Rating: 125°C
- Voltage Rating: 3000V
- Available Gauges: 4/0-26 AWG
- Available Customization Services: Custom Printing, Striping, Cut & Strip andTwisting
- Custom Lengths Available!
Save BIG on M16878/16 wire!
Because we buy our M16878/16 Wire in bulk from the factories, we can pass our savings on to YOU! You can rest easy knowing that you are getting the best price without wasting time with others who are overpriced.
"Why Should I Choose Allied?"
Allied Wire & Cable is dedicated to providing the best service possible with:
- With Allied Wire & Cable, you will enjoy the personalized service you deserve with a dedicated sales person and no automated phone systems.
- All 48 in Less than 48 - With stocking facilities across the country, Allied is proud to offer 2-day shipping to any location in the continental US.
- In By One, Consider it Done! - If you place an order on stock items by 1pm EST, it will ship out same day….and if we don't ship by our guidelines, we'll pay the freight.