Allied Wire stocks M16878/27 Wire.
Allied carries the largest inventory of M16878/27
Type EE, which means you get the cable you need when you want it. M16878/27 is also part of NEMA HP3 Type EE, depending on the specific part number and configuration. Always remember to check the full specifications of a part number, if you need specific certifications and standards, like NEMA.
M16878/27 Wire Features
- Conductor: Nickel Coated Copper
- Insulation: Extruded PTFE, .015" Nominal Wall Thickness
- Temperature Rating: -65°C - +260°C
- Voltage Rating: 1000V
- Available Gauges: 8-32 AWG
- Available Customization Services: Striping, Cut & Strip andTwisting
- Custom Lengths Available!
Save BIG on M16878/27 wire!
Because we buy our M16878/27 Wire in bulk from the factories, we can pass our savings on to YOU! You can rest easy knowing that you are getting the best price without wasting time with others who are overpriced.
"Why Should I Choose Allied?"
Allied Wire & Cable is dedicated to providing the best service possible with:
- With Allied Wire & Cable, you will enjoy the personalized service you deserve with a dedicated sales person and no automated phone systems.
- All 48 in Less than 48 - With stocking facilities across the country, Allied is proud to offer 2-day shipping to any location in the continental US.
- In By One, Consider it Done! - If you place an order on stock items by 1pm EST, it will ship out same day….and if we don't ship by our guidelines, we'll pay the freight.