What is RG10 Coax Cable?
Our RG10 coax cable contains a stranded bare copper conductor, PE dielectric, and a PVC jacket. This coaxial cable is suitable for use in direct burial applications that do not exceed its temperature range of -40°C to 80°C or a maximum voltage of 4,000 volts. It also meets the military's MIL-C-17 specification. Our M17/74-RG215 Coaxial Cable is the military equivalent to our RG10 cable. This 52-ohm cable is suitable for data transmission purposes, such as antenna applications that involve radio or video signals.
RG 10$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
Allied Wire and Cable offers a full catalog of RG cables, including popular RG58 and RG6 coaxial cables. We also have a large selection of Mil-Spec and low-loss coaxial cables available for purchase. You can learn more about Coaxial Cables and RG Numbers through Allied University on our website. Otherwise, view full RG10 Coaxial Cable Specifications below. Still have questions? Contact us today!
RG10 Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/74-RG215
RG10 Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Insulation: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type II per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Gray
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG10 Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 4000V
- Nom. Impedance: 52
- Nom. Capacitance: 29.6 Pf/ft