What is RG100 Coax Cable?
Our RG100 coax cable is designed for direct burial applications. The cable’s stranded bare copper conductor can handle up to 2,000 volts and its PVC jacket protects it from temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. RG100 coax cable is designed according to the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications. Typically coax cables, like our RG100, are used to transmit information such as radio or video signals.
RG 100$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 46.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0147
RG100 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG100 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG100 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications and can be used up to 1000 MHz.
RG100 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG100 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,000