What is RG108 Coax Cable?
Our RG108 Coax Cable contains a stranded tinned copper conductor. This copper wire provides excellent conductivity and is able to handle a maximum of 1,000 volts. It meets the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications, and according to these specifications features a non-contaminating Type II PVC jacket. This allows for a temperature rating of -40°C to 80°C. Our M17/45-RG108 is a military equivalent to RG108. The applications of this RG108 coax cable include transmitting video signals, radio signals, and other information. It is also suitable to be directly buried during use.
RG 108$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0126
RG108 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/45-RG108
RG108 Coax Cable Applications:
- Suitable for use in direct burial applications.
RG108 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene (each)
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type II per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Gray
RG108 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000