What is RG108A Coax Cable?
Our RG108A Coax Cable consists of two tinned copper conductors covered by a Type II non-contaminating PVC jacket which allows it to handle temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. This cable is certified for military use, and its jacket is specifically chosen to adhere to MIL-C-17. Its military equivalent is M17/45-RG108. Along with its military applications, this cable can be used to transmit data of various types, including radio signals and video signals. It works extremely well, even when directly buried. The conductors can handle up to 1,000 volts, allowing for superior conductivity. Like other coax cables, this cable’s shielded design allows it to transfer data quickly and efficiently with little risk of interference or damage from outside elements.
RG 108 AU$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 32.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0126
RG108A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/45-RG108
RG108A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG108A Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG108A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene (each)
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG108A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000