What is RG10A Coax Cable?
Our RG10A coax cable contains a stranded bare copper conductor, low-density PE dielectric, and a PVC jacket. This coaxial cable is suitable for use in direct burial applications that do not exceed its temperature range of -40°C to 80°C or a maximum voltage of 5,000 volts. It also meets the military's MIL-C-17 specification, which requires it to have a Type II non-contaminating PVC jacket that protects the conductor from corrosion. This cable is suitable for transferring radio and video signals. This coax cable also comes shielded in order to transfer information efficiently while protecting it from physical damage.
RG 10 A/U$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
Allied Wire and Cable offers a full catalog of RG cables, including popular RG11 and RG6 coaxial cables. We also have a large selection of Mil-Spec and low-loss coaxial cables available for purchase. You can learn more about Specialty Coaxial Cables through Allied University on our website. Otherwise, view full RG10A Coaxial Cable Specifications below. Still have questions? Contact us today!
RG10A Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/74-RG215
RG10A Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Insulation: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type II per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Gray
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG10A Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,000