What is RG111A Coax Cable?
Our RG111A can be used in various applications that involve transmitting information such as radio or video signals. It is durable enough to be directly buried and is approved by MIL-C-17 to be used in military applications with M17/15-RG111 being its military equivalent. Its durability comes from its two tinned copper shields which help to prevent corrosion. These shields surround two stranded bare copper conductors, which can handle up to 1,000 volts. As specified by MIL-C-17, our RG111A is also protected from temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C due to its Type IIA non-contaminating PVC jacket.
RG111A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 146.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG111A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/15-RG111
RG111A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG111A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG111A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Tinned Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG111A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000