What is RG114A Coax Cable?
RG114A coax cable is approved for military use by MIL-C-17 specifications. Its military equivalent is M17/47-RG114. The cable contains a bare copper clad steel conductor that can handle up to 1,000 volts and bare copper shielding that increases the cable’s durability. RG114A coax cable also features a contaminating Type I PVC jacket. While this cable is tough enough to handle harsh weather conditions, direct burial, and other outdoor conditions, its contaminating jacket may be at risk of wearing down over time.
RG 114 A U$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric (in): 0.285
RG114A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/47-RG114
RG114A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG114A Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG114A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air-Space Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG114A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000