What is RG115 Coax Cable?
RG115 coax cable is used for data transfer applications that require a high maximum operating voltage and resistance to extreme heat. Its silver covered stranded copper conductor provides an excellent current and can handle up to 5,000 volts. It can handle temperatures ranging from -55°C to +250°C due to its impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket which is specified by MIL-C-17. The military equivalent of RG115 is M17/168-00001. RG115 coax cable is durable and can be directly buried for underground applications since it is protected by two silver covered copper shields.
RG 115$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 148.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0280
RG115 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/168-00001
RG115 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG115 Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG115 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Taped Solid PTFE
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Shields
- Jacket: Fiberglass, Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG115 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,000