What is RG116 Coax Cable?
RG116 coax cable is able to handle direct burial and extreme heat while still being able to provide excellent and consistent conductivity without fear of interference or weakening. It is approved by the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications and is equivalent to M17/86-00002. It contains a silver covered stranded copper conductor, which can handle up to 5,000 volts. It is protected by two silver covered copper shields, which provide excellent durability. In order to comply with MIL-C-17, RG116 coax cable also features an impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket which allows it to function well in temperatures ranging from -55°C to 250°C. This is an excellent cable to use when data transfer is required in high-stress environments.
RG116$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 198.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
RG116 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/86-00002
RG116 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG116 Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG116 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Shields
- Jacket: Fiberglass, Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG116 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,000