What is RG117 Coax Cable?
RG117 coax cable contains a stranded bare copper conductor that has a maximum operating voltage of 7,000 volts. This conductor is protected by bare copper shielding that keeps the cable durable enough to be used in direct burial applications. The conductor and shielding are surrounded by an impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket, in order to adhere to the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable. This allows the cable to handle extreme temperatures ranging from -55°C to 250°C. The military equivalent of RG117 coax cable is M17/72-RG211. Therefore, RG117 coax cable is an excellent choice for transmitting video and radio signals in extreme environments.
RG117$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Dielectric (in): 0.620
RG117 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/72-RG211
RG117 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG117 Coax can be used in direct burial applications.
RG117 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass, Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG117 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 7,000