What is RG117A Coax Cable?
RG117A coax cable is approved for military use by MIL-C-17 specifications and is equivalent to M17/72-RG211. In accordance with MIL-C-17, RG117A coax cable features a jacket made from impregnated Type V fiberglass which ensures that the cable can be used in temperatures ranging from -55°C to 250°C. This jacket surrounds a stranded bare copper conductor that is rated for a maximum of 7,000 volts. RG117A coax cable is useful for transmitting data signals in environments that require a high resistance to heat and is also copper shielded allowing for the durability needed to perform well while being directly buried.
RG117A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 641.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Dielectric (in): 0.620
RG117A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/72-RG211
RG117A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG117A Coax can be used in direct burial applications.
RG117A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass, Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG117A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 7,000