What is RG118 Coax Cable?
RG118 coax cable contains a bare copper conductor that can handle a maximum of 7,000 volts. The cable is shielded and armored in order to withstand extended use in direct burial applications and other physical damage. RG118 coax cable is designed to adhere to the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable. In order to comply with these guidelines, RG118 coax cable is protected by an impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket that can withstand temperatures ranging from -55°C to 250°C. The military equivalent of RG118 coax cable is M17/161-00002. RG118 coax cable is tough and durable making it excellent for transmitting data in harsh environments.
RG 118 U$0.00 /
- Approx LBS/MFT: 682.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG118 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- MIl Spec Equivalent: M17/161-00002
RG118 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG118 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG118 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass, Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG118 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 7,000