What is RG118A Coax Cable?
RG118A coax cable is used to transmit data such as radio or video signals in extreme environments. It can be used in various situations that involve direct burial, harsh heat, and other elements that may cause physical damage to other cables. It is equivalent to M17/161-00002 military grade coaxial cable and features an impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket as specified by MIL-C-17. This allows the cable to handle extreme temperatures ranging from -55°C to 250°C. RG118A coax cable is also shielded and armored which strengthens the cable enough to handle various types of physical dangers including direct burial. RG118A coax cable features a stranded bare copper conductor that can manage a maximum of 7,000 volts.
RG118A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG118A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/161-00002
RG118A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG118A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG118A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass, Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG118A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 7,000