What is RG119 Coax Cable?
RG119 coax cable is used to transfer radio signals, video signals, and various other types of data. This coax cable is military approved and designed according to MIL-C-17. It is equivalent to M17/52-RG119. RG119 coax cable features a stranded bare copper conductor with a maximum operating voltage of 6,000 volts. The cable is shielded for durability and features an impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket as specified by MIL-C-17. RG119 coax cable has a temperature rating of -55°C to 250°C, and it is tough enough to handle direct burial. RG119 coax cable is perfect for data transmission in harsh environments.
RG119$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 225.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG119 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/52-RG119
RG119 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG119 Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG119 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass, Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG119 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 6,000