What is RG11A Coax Cable?
Our RG11A coax cable contains a tinned copper conductor that is corrosion resistant. Its bare copper overall braid shield makes it durable against physical damage and suitable for use in direct burial applications. This coaxial cable has a temperature range of -40°C to 80°C and a voltage rating of 5000V. It also has Polyethylene insulation and a non-contaminating Type IIA PVC jacket as specified by MIL-C-17. Its military equivalent is the M17/6-RG11 coax cable. This 75-ohm cable is resistant to abrasion and can withstand continued use in various weather conditions. It is excellent for transferring video and radio signals in rough conditions.
RG 11 A/U$0.00 /
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0159
Allied Wire and Cable offers a full catalog of RG cables, including popular RG58 and RG15 coaxial cables. We also have a large selection of Mil-Spec and low loss coaxial cables available for purchase. You can learn more about Coaxial Cables and RG Numbers through Allied University on our website. Otherwise, view full RG11A Coaxial Cable Specifications below. Still have questions? Contact us today!
RG11A Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/6-RG11
RG11A Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Overall Braid Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG11A Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,000