What is RG120 Coax Cable?
RG120 coax cable is military approved coaxial cable that can be used in some harsh environments. It complies with MIL-C-17 specifications for military-grade coax cable, and it is equivalent to M17/52-RG120. In accordance with these guidelines, RG120 coax cable features an impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket that allows for a temperature rating of -55°C to 250°C. Inside the jacket is a stranded bare copper conductor that can handle up to 6,000 volts. RG120 coax cable is shielded and armored in order to maximize durability and keep the cable from wearing over time.
RG120$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 282.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG120 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/52-RG120
RG120 Coax Cable Applications:
- Approved for use in direct burial applications.
RG120 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: 2 Bare Copper Shields
- Jacket: Fiberglass, Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG120 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 6,000