What is RG122 Coax Cable?
RG122 coax cable is used to transmit various types of data including video and radio signals. Its tinned copper conductor can handle up to 1,900 volts and is corrosion resistant. It is protected by both a tinned copper shielding and a Type IIA non-contaminating PVC jacket. This is to adhere to the MIL-C-17 specifications for military-grade coax cable. Its military equivalent is M17/54-RG122. RG122 coax cable is protected against various outside forces including temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C and is safe to use in direct burial applications.
RG 122 U$0.00 /
- Approx LBS/MFT: 25.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 27/.0050
RG122 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/54-RG122
RG122 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG122 Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG122 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG122 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,900