What is RG124 Coax Cable?
RG124 coax cable is approved for military use by MIL-C-17 and is equivalent to M17/110-RG302. This cable can handle high heat and is useful for direct burial applications. Its stranded tinned copper clad steel conductor can handle up to 2,300 volts. Since it is designed to comply with MIL-C-17, our RG124 coax cable features an impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket that is rated for temperatures ranging from -55°C to 250°C. It is also shielded in order to increase durability. RG124 coax cable is perfect for data transfer applications that involve harsh environments.
RG124$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 210.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG124 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/110-RG302
RG124 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG124 Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG124 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Taped Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass, Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG124 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,300