What is RG125 Coax Cable?
RG125 coax cable is used for data transmitting purposes such as broadcasting radio or video signals. Its stranded bare copper clad steel conductor provides excellent conductivity for up to 2,000 volts. This conductor is protected by a bare copper shield making our RG125 coax cable tough enough to function well even during direct burial. RG125 coax cable is approved for military use and designed to adhere to the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications. Due to this, it features a non-contaminating Type IIA PVC jacket that protects it from temperatures ranging from -40°C to +80°C.
RG125$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 180.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG125 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG125 Coax Cable Applications:
- Approved for use in direct burial applications.
RG125 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air-Space Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG125 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,000