What is RG126 Coax Cable?
RG126 coax cable is used to transmit data such as radio or video signals in harsh environments. It is military approved and equivalent to M17/109-RG301 coax cable. In order to satisfy the MIL-C-17 specifications for military-grade coax cable, RG126 coax cable features an impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket allowing for a temperature rating for -55°C to 250°C. The cable’s high resistance wire is rated for up to 3,000 volts and is protected by a high resistance wire shield. Therefore, RG126 coax cable is heat resistant and durable enough to handle direct burial, making it an extremely versatile cable.
RG126$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 70.00
- Cond. Material: High Resistance Wire
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0203
RG126 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/109-RG301
RG126 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG126 Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG126 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: High Resistance Wire
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: High Resistance Wire Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass, Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG126 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000