What is RG131 Coax Cable?
RG131 coax cable is used to transmit video signals, radio signals, or other types of data and is equivalent to M17/56-RG131 military grade coax cable. Its two bare copper conductors have a maximum operating voltage of 3,000 volts. RG131 coax cable features a Type I PVC jacket as specified by the MIL-C-17 specifications for military-grade coax cable. This jacket protects RG131 coax cable from temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C, weathering, and various other elements similar to other PVC jackets. However, since this jacket is also contaminating, meaning that it is susceptible to weaken over time. In order to add some more protection, RG131 coax cable is also shielded and armored.
RG131$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 290.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0285
RG131 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/56-RG131
RG131 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG131 Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG131 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Bare Copper Conductors
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
- Armor: 0.683
RG131 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000