What is RG133A Coax Cable?
RG133A coax cable is able to transmit data while resisting physical damage that could be caused by direct burial or other outdoor elements. It is designed to comply with the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable. It is equivalent to M17/100-RG133 coax cable. As per MIL-C-17, RG133A coax cable features a non-contaminating Type IIA PVC jacket that allows for a temperature rating of -40°C to 80°C. RG133A coax cable also is strengthened by a tinned copper shield and contains a bare copper conductor that can handle up to 4,000 volts.
RG133A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 94.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Dielectric (in): 0.285
RG133A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/100-RG133
RG133A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG133A Coax can be used in direct burial applications.
RG133A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (Non-Contaminating)Type IIA per MIL-C-17
RG133A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 4,000