What is RG13A Coax Cable?
RG13A coax cable is a military grade cable that can be used for data transmitting applications in situations that involve direct burial or other rough environments. It is equivalent to M17/77-RG216, and as per MIL-C-17 it features a Type IIA non-contaminating PVC jacket that protects it from temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. This jacket surrounds a tinned copper conductor that can handle up to 5,000 volts and two bare copper shields for increased durability. RG13A coax cable is ideal for transmitting video or radio signals without fear of physical damage.
RG13A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0159
RG13A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/77-RG216
RG13A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG13A Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG13A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Bare Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG13A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,000