What is RG14 Coax Cable?
RG14 coax cable contains a bare copper conductor that is rated for up to 5,000 volts and is covered by two bare copper shields. RG14 coax cable is also rated for temperatures ranging from -40°C to +80°C due to its Type II non-contaminating PVC jacket. It also meets the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable and is equivalent to M17/78-RG217 military-grade coax cable. RG14 coax cable is typically used to transmit data such as radio or video signals in environments that require some resistance to physical damage.
RG 14$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 205.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG14 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/78-RG217
RG14 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG14 Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG14 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Bare Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type II per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Gray
RG14 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,500