What is RG141A Coax Cable?
RG141A coax cable is ideal for outdoor data transfer applications. Its silver-covered copper-clad conductor is rated for up to 1,900 volts and protected from interference by silver-covered copper shielding. It is equivalent to M17/111-RG303 coax cable and adheres to the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications. RG141A coax cable also features an impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket that keeps the cable safe from temperatures ranging from -55°C to 250°C, abrasion, sunlight, and weathering. This coax cable is durable enough to be directly buried and withstand continued outdoor use.
RG 141 AU$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric (in): 0.116
RG141A Coax Cable Specifications
RG141A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/111-RG303
RG141A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG141A Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG141A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass; Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG141A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,900