What is RG142A Coax Cable?
RG142A is a weather resistant coax cable used for radio, antenna, and interconnections with RF components. RG 142A coax cable’s direct burial approval makes it an outstanding choice. The RG142 coax is designed for use in the production, laboratory experimentation and assessment of aerial defense tower systems.
RG 142 A$0.00 /
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG142A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/60-RG142
RG142A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG142A Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG142A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass; Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG142A Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,900