What is RG142B Coax Cable?
RG142B cable can be used in several different applications. It is rated for direct burial and high temperature applications. Proper for use in data transmission and radio frequency communication, RG142B cable can also be used in wireless communication systems where higher sequences and lower attenuation are required. Similarly, this coaxial cable may be used in antenna feed cables and Ethernet backbones which require high temperature performance.
RG 142 BU$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG142B Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,900
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/60-RG142
RG142B Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Shields
- Shielding Coverage: 2 Overall Shields
- Jacket: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Type IX per MIL-C-17