What is RG143 Coax Cable?
RG143 coax cable is approved for military use by MIL-C-17 and is equivalent to M17/112-RG304 coax cable. Made from a silver-covered copper clad steel conductor, this cable is rated for up to 3,000 volts. This conductor is able to carry a consistent and strong current without worry of interference due to its two silver-covered copper shields. As specified by MIL-C-17, RG143 coax cable is jacketed with impregnated Type V fiberglass that allows for increased flexibility and protection against abrasion and high heat. RG143 coax cable is safe to use in applications that require direct burial or resistance to temperatures ranging from -55°C to 250°C.
RG143$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 114.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG143 Coax Cable
RG143 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/112-RG304
RG143 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG143 Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG143 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass; Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG143 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000