What is RG143A Coax Cable?
RG143A coax cable is designed to handle high heat and abrasion. It can be used in situations that involve direct burial, weathering, and other outdoor applications. RG143A coax cable is military approved by MIL-C-17 and is equivalent to M17/112-RG304 coax cable. Its silver-covered copper clad steel conductor can handle up to 3,000 volts and is protected from electrical interference by two silver-covered copper shields. RG143A coax cable features an impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket that allows for increased flexibility and resistance from temperatures ranging from -55°C to 250°C.
RG143A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 109.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG143A Coax Cable
RG143A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent Use: M17/112-RG304
RG143A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG143A Coax can be used in direct burial applications.
RG143A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass; Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG143A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000