What is RG144 Coax Cable?
RG144 coax cable contains a silver-covered copper clad steel conductor that has a maximum operating voltage of 5,000 volts. Its shielding is made from silver-covered copper and prevents electrical interference. RG144 coax cable features an impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket that protects the cable from temperatures ranging from -55°C to 250°C and abrasion. This cable is military approved by MIL-C-17 and is equivalent to M17/62-RG144 coax cable. RG144 coax cable is suitable for transmitting radio or video signals in situations that involve direct burial, extreme heat, weathering, and other outdoor elements.
RG 144$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 137.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0179
RG144 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent Use: M17/62-RG144
RG144 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG144 coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG144 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass; Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG144 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,000