What is RG146 Coax Cable?
RG146 coax cable can be used to transmit data in extreme environments. It is protected against high heat and abrasion making it safe to use in outdoor applications such as direct burial. RG146 coax cable has a bare copper clad steel conductor that can handle a maximum of 1,000 volts and is shielded in order to prevent electrical interference. Its jacket is made from impregnated Type V fiberglass in order to adhere to MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable. This allows RG146 coax cable to be rated for temperatures ranging from -55°C to 200°C.
RG146$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 108.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG141 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG146 Coax Cable Applications:
- Approved for direct burial applications.
RG146 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air-Space Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass; Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG146 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +200°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000