What is RG147 Coax Cable?
RG147 coax cable is military approved by MIL-C-17 specifications and equivalent to M17/81-00002 coax cable. It contains a bare copper conductor that is rated up to 14,000 volts. A bare copper shield is used to protect the current from electrical interference. RG147 coax cable also features a Type I contaminating PVC jacket as specified by MIL-C-17. This protects the cable from temperatures ranging -40°C to 80°C, weathering, and abrasion. However, the jacket is also at risk of attenuation after continued use. Unfortunately, RG147 coax cable is no longer available for purchase at Allied Wire & Cable. However, we can help you find a suitable alternative from our extensive stock of coax cable.
RG147$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
- Dielectric (in): 0.910
RG147 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/81-00002
RG147 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG147 coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG147 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (Contaminating)Type I per MIL-C-17
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG147 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 14,000