What is RG149 Coax Cable?
RG149 coax cable is military approved by MIL-C-17 specifications and equivalent to M17/126-RG391 coax cable. RG149 coax cable contains a tinned copper conductor that can handle up to 5,000 volts. Its bare copper shielding protects the conductor from electrical interference, guaranteeing an excellent and consistent current. In order to adhere to MIL-C-17 specifications, RG149 coax cable features a Type IIA non-contaminating PVC jacket that protects the cable from abrasion, weathering and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. RG149 coax cable is an optimal choice for data transmission applications that require direct burial or resistance to other outdoor elements.
RG149$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 105.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0159
RG149 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/126-RG391
RG149 Coax Cable Application:
- RG149 coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG149 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (Non-Contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
RG149 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,000