What is RG14A Coax Cable?
RG14A coax cable contains a bare copper conductor that is protected from electrical interference by two bare copper shields. It also features a non-contaminating Type IIA PVC jacket in order to comply with MIL-C-17 specifications for military-grade coax cable. RG14A coax cable is rated temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C and voltages as high as 7,000 volts. It is resistant to abrasion and weathering and is safe to use in direct burial applications. It is equivalent to M17/78-RG217. RG14A coax cable is ideal for transmitting video or radio signals.
RG 14 A/U$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 216.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG14A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/78-RG217
RG14A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG14A Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG14A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Bare Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG14A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 7,000